For the week of Monday, June 20th through Saturday, June 25th, Ratto’s will feature a delicious smoked salmon sandwich on marble rye with cream cheese, horseradish cream, fresh dill, cucumber and capers for $9.25. Each week, we select from the freshest ingredients, including Zoe’s Sustainable Deli Meats, Acme Bread, fine imported cheeses, boldly-flavored condiments, and locally-sourced vegetables to create a mouth-watering sandwich special. The sandwiches will be announced online, and posted on the chalkboard in the store.
Soup of the Day
Minestrone with prosciutto and parmesan cheese.
Ratto’s has partnered with Caviar food delivery service. You can now order our delicious sandwiches, soups, and salads online and have them delivered to your door within an hour.
And for the next three days only (June 21-23), you can get FREE DELIVERY!
Order on the web or using the Caviar app on your smartphone. You’ll get prompt order confirmation and then track your driver in real-time so that you know exactly when your food will arrive.
To order, go to rattos.com and click on the orange “Order for Delivery” button.
For large catering orders, please call us at 510-832-6503 or email email@example.com.
Arugula, Beets & Oranges with Walnut Vinaigrette
- 1 handful fresh arugula leaves (cleaned and dried)
- 1 Medium Chiogga beet (roasted or steamed and chopped)
- 1 Navel or Cara Cara orange (peeled and sliced)
- 2oz good quality Parmesan (shaved into pieces)
- 1/4 cup Rattos Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Walnut Oil (available at Ratto's)
- 1 Large lemon (juiced)
- 1 tablespoon pickled apricots (available at Ratto's)
- 1 Small handful of nuts (toasted and chopped (optional))
- salt & pepper
|Using a food processor, make dressing by whirling together lemon juice, olive oil, walnut oil, and apricots, seasoning with salt & pepper.|
|Layer arugula, beets, citrus, Parmesan and nuts, if using|
|Dress and serve immediately|