For the week of Monday, September 15th through Saturday, September 20th, Ratto’s will feature a delicious smoked salmon sandwich on Acme levain with cream cheese, horseradish cream, fresh dill, cucumber and capers for $8.75. Each week, we select from the freshest ingredients, including Zoe’s Sustainable Deli Meats, Acme Bread, fine imported cheeses, boldly-flavored condiments, and locally-sourced vegetables to create a mouth-watering sandwich special. The sandwiches will be announced online, and posted on the chalkboard in the store.
You’ll soon be able to place orders for Ratto’s delicious sandwiches, salads, sides, drinks, and desserts from your computer or smartphone! Please check back soon for the details.
Heirloom Tomatoes, Peaches and Burrata
|Prep time||10 minutes|
|Meal type||Appetizer, Lunch, Salad, Side Dish, Snack|
Amp up your Caprese: Peaches add an undeniable sweetness that marries perfectly with the creamy, rich Burrata.
- 1 Large ripe peach (sliced into wedges)
- 2 Medium ripe Heirloom tomatoes (sliced into wedges)
- 1 handful fresh basil leaves (sliced in a chiffonade)
- 1 drizzle Ratto's Extra Virgin olive oil
- 1 splash Balsamic vinegar (optional)
- 1 pinch salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 6-8oz Burrata Alla Panna (chopped roughly)
|Layer peaches and tomatoes on a platter. Top with Burrata.|
|Drizzle with EVOO, sprinkle basil, and season with S & P.|