Come in and enjoy a bowl or cup of our freshly made, rich and velvety Carrot-Ginger soup!
All of us here at Ratto’s would like to wish all of our customers a happy Thanksgiving. We hope that like us, you will take the time to enjoy good food, family & friends over the holiday weekend.
Ratto’s will be closed through the holiday weekend, and will re-open on Monday, November 27th.
We appreciate your support, and hope that you will continue to enjoy our sandwiches & deli items.
Our shelves are brimming with a wonderful selection of holiday items and gourmet groceries, and next Saturday, December 2nd, we are celebrating 120 years of business in Oakland with an afternoon of live music, international food bites, food demos, raffles, anniversary cake, and many sale items!
Join us Saturday, December 2nd from 11am to 4pm to celebrate our 120th anniversary! Festivities include:
- Live opera and jazz performances
- Food demos
- International food bites
- Wine tasting
- Anniversary cake by Oak & Fig Baking</>
Musical performance schedule:
- 11:00 – Michael Hauser – Solo jazz piano and vocals
- 12:00 – Veronica Bell, soprano with accompanist – Opera
- 1:00 – Jennifer Lee, vocalist with David Udolf (piano) and John Witala (bass) – Jazz standards and originals
- 2:00 – Tin Cup Serenade with Rolf Wilkinson et. al. – Retro jazz and novel originals
- 3:00 – Marcos Silva Trio – Brazilian Jazz
Split pea gets an upgrade with Parma prosciutto and pancetta in a tomatoey broth full of vegetables.
Mixed vegetables in a delicately-seasoned broth with tomato, parmesan & garbanzo beans.